WOLF PACK W.O.W.

Enjoy our Wonderful Outstanding Work!

The ghost

October19

hi and welcome to the haunted house of horror.  One stormy night theres was a house in the middle of the woods.  In that house there was a family, a Mum and a little boy.  There was someone else in the house as well.  It was a ghost.  The ghost could float in mid air and the air was very cold.  The ghost was Great Grandad Arthur.  Arthur had come back to the house to warn the mum about the dangers in the dark house and to try and kill the little boy.  He tryed to kill the little boy because the little boy hated Great Grandad Arthur.  When mum saw the floating ghost she screamed as loud as she could.  The little boy came running.  When the little boy came the ghost said to the little boy, ” YUM YUM!  Come here.  When the little boy heard this he yelled,  ” NO ”!  And then said lets get out of here!  The mum said, ” NO, Run! Run   to your room and don’t come out untill I say so.  mum tryed to stop the ghost from following him but she could not stop him because he was so strong.  When the ghost got to the little boys door he kicked it down.  When the mum got to the little boys room she started to throw things at the ghost.  The thing she thew hit him and smashed into little pieces.  Then the ghost had an idea.  He would kill the Mum first.  The ghost found a sharp piece of vase that the mum had thrown and he when up to the mum and shoved the sharp piece of vase into her heart.  When he pulled it out it had bright red blood on it!  This the ghost liked so he done it again, but this time into her head.  She feel to the ground.  The little boy yelled NO!!!  You killed my mum!  You are so mean.  I know so what should I do with you?  Stab you throw you out the window eat you I would like you to go splat!  So out the window!  Ten seconds later the ghost picked up the little boy and throw him out the window!!!  When the little boy was going down the ghost looked out the window at the little boy.  Five seconds later the ghost looked at the little boy and he went splat!!!                 All that was left of the little boy was bones blood skin and clothes.  No one has gone into that house since.  The mum is still inside the house and there are still blood stains on the concrete.  No one dared to go near the stain it was so disgusting!!

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Categories

Skip to toolbar