WOLF PACK W.O.W.

Enjoy our Wonderful Outstanding Work!

A Shadow Of Blue

July23
I am just a little girl sitting on an old wooden bench it is not that cozy but at least it is a chair to sit on. All of  a sudden a swarm of beautiful butterfly’s fly past me. One butterfly comes and lands on my finger I make a noise and the butterfly flies away then I feel sad. But then I imagine getting and going to get the butterfly but then it flies away again. Then I go and chase it. But  then I see a crow i make funny faces at it makes a noise so i get a branch and poke the tree then it flies away. I start looking for the butterfly. I find it sitting on a metal fence. Then i see the crow.I get a stone and throw it at the crow but it hits the fence.The butterfly has gone away but then the crow starts to chase the butterfly. But then it turns and comes to me the crow chases me and it is flying really fast. I run past a tree then i stop and go behind  the tree the crow goes right past me but lands on a branch near me I get two tree branches and streach them out like claws. the crow gets scared and flies away then I am alone. I sit down by the tree and start to cry. Then the butterfly comes and lands on my finger and makes me happy then I come out of my dreamland and I am on the bench again. my caregiver comes and pics me up and puts me in my wheel chair. She goes and wheel’s me inside. Just before I go inside my butterfly goes bright blue and flies up above the city and everybody’s favourite blue thing light’s up. 

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Categories

Skip to toolbar