WOLF PACK W.O.W.

Enjoy our Wonderful Outstanding Work!

Bobby

June28

Dearest Mrs Ellison,       i was in the deep dark forest and i smelt this aroma, but it wasn’t just any aroma,it was the aroma of freshly cooked whole chicken. I sprinted after it.The aroma was getting stronger and stronger when suddenly i stopped and i saw that glowing, golden chicken shining in the tiny speck of sun. I ran after it.Thats when i fell in the hole. Something flashed in my face and i fainted. I woke up with a man that looks similar to King Kong i couldn’t see very well because i was upside down.He was holding a bone i broke it and his phone rang and he ran to answer it. Meanwhile i picked the lock and ran for the flash thing.I ran back to King Kong and i flashed it in his face.He fainted.I trapped him and brought him back to camp. If he escapes he will be dinner.                                                                   Kind Regards                                                                                                                                        Bobby

by posted under Letter Writing | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Categories

Skip to toolbar